Friday, July 29, 2011

why can't i be a prostitute?

Just kidding...

I watched Moulin Rouge today with my mom. Ewan McGregor is not handsome, but I really do love his voice. If a man sang the "Come What May" song to me, I would be his forever. Seriously, just youtube it, and make sure it's the time they sing it in the finale. So...how can Satine (Nicole Kidman) get someone to sing that to her and mean it and I'm all alone? BOOO YOU HOLLYWOOD! hahah



I'm also a few chapters away from finishing "Redeeming Love" which is also a story about a prostitute...hmm...can't seem to get away from that for some reason. It's actually a beautiful picture of redemption and the Lord changing someone's heart and molding it over time for His glory. I need to check into more christian fiction.


I wanted to get another blog in before the weekend. I'm going to Orlando for my interview tomorrow and then I'm headed to Lakeland for the night and part of the day Saturday to spend some time with my beloved Nicole Smothers.


I'm getting anxious about school starting for everyone in a few weeks. I'm not fully convinced that it's set in my mind that I'm done and not going back to USF with all my friends. If you are reading this and wouldn't mind praying for me, you can pray that I find a job soon so I won't be so consumed with being upset about my friends being together in Tampa without me.


goodnight, all!

No comments: